Forgotten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there was a place, where everything you know is nothing compared to the world that you are about to approch. Journey in the fictional Forgotten World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) Empty
PostSubject: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

The bell rang and as soon as it did the gym teacher blew her whistle. Everyone lined up except for one student.The gym teacher glared at the female who sat in the shadows calmly reading a book.]Anafeloz!!! Get your ass over here front and center! and just for sitting there lazing around how about you start us off on the obstacle course?" Valerie smirked a little. closing her book and placing it on the ground. she calmly walked out of the darkness revealing herself in her gym clothes which consisted of a Black hooded jacket, basketball shorts and matching sneakers. Her jet black hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail with bangs hanging over her glowing green eyes with her pupils slitted. she was petite and slender compared to her other classmates who whistled and snickered at her. c'mon goth girl show us what you got!!" a cheerleader sneered. though she quickly cowered as a shadow passed over her.

The pale skinned demon stopped in front of the gym teacher. Her cold bored eyes looking into the brown ones of her teacher."what do you want me to accomplish Miss Jeanne?" she asked. her voice calm and collected. polite and respectful as ever though it made most of her classmates including the teacher a cold chill down their spine. Expected since she was a demon after all. However no one knew of her rank since she refused to show any of her teachers her true potential.though it didnt stop her from intimidating the class.

The gym teacher cleared her throat.well its simple complete the course under five minutes and if you get it on time you pass if you dont you fail ready set...GO!" though before the gym teacher even finished saying go. Valerie had already crossed the beams that opened up the trap doors to acid pools. Valerie effortlessly took out the monsters that came out to attack her and she climbed up the spike wall. Jumping back over. she sprinted quickly and jumped over the ledge to a cliff that had lava down below. Landing on the other side.

Valerie got up and looked at her teacher with a bored expression on her face."may i go ahead and finish my book now?" The teacher and students were silent. Valerie had completed the entire thing in less than 30 seconds. The teacher simply nodded once and the demoness snapped her fingers. shadows swirling around her changing her attire into her usual style of clothing which consisted of a black long sleeved goth lotia dress with a black choker, tights that stopped at the shin, black shoes and her hair was left loose. she picked up her book and sat in her corner. continuing where she left off as the rest of the students went ahead and went on with the lesson. Pathetic really.
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Hmp, really, thats why we dont mess with Demons. though Leon. Leon just looked at her walking twords him. I wounder if she knows about me, ever since that court case was over i know alot of people were in to me.Mabye ill ask. Though Leon agian. Leon walks up infront of her wearing his white "BrotherHood" hoodie and tries to say something but gets cut off by her words. Really? this is what i get is what i say as she speaks

I wounder how much she knows.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Valerie looked up from her book. she blinked to see a young man stand in front of her in a white brotherhood sweatshirt. She placed her book on her lap and sighed a little. Her hands folding on top of her lap before she asked."What is it that you want alchemist?" her question was rather blunt and straight to the point. No one really just walked up to her unless they wanted something. she blinked once before adding."if your wondering how i know of your race its rather simple really, its all in the matter of your soul" A rather cold yet casual smile graced her lips before she lightly tapped the tip of her fingers against the cover of her book. Amused to what the young alchemist's response would be..
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

"Alchemist? No No, obviously you need to step up on your skills. Im human, dads alchemist. Hes dead and, I seen you look at my hoodie, dose that mean you know what i do? Or dose it just look cool to you, DEMON>"

Now that Leon said that, he could see that the demon was getting pissed. Fast. Well what to do. He sat down right next to her and looked her in the eye and said "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Valerie smirked.so you finally caught up to who i am well done indeed."
at his correction of who he is she simply Shrugged it off not one to get angered by silly things such as mistakes. "my sincere apologies, i just figured that you were alchemist since i smell and sense the spirit and blood of one in you" Her eyes narrowed a bit."interesting though, does that make you a hybrid?" she watched as he took a seat beside her and she sighed while saving the page in her book. it looked like she wouldnt be finishing it anytime soon. "as for what you do? the brotherhood? sorry i don't really have much time or care for the affairs of minor groups..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

" HAHAHA, Lady, lady, lady. You should watch out to what you say to the best BrotherHood memeber you know. Why dont you do some reaserch and learn facts, not read silly old fiction novels. Hpm. Later Demon, oh and see you at lunch next period. Bye Bye now."

Leon waved his hand goodbye with the peace symbol and walked into the Caffiteria waiting for her arival.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Valerie laughed.this guy had balls shed give him that much.she smirked and threw her book into a shadow causing it to disappear as he walked to the cafeteria she crossed her arms and stepped back into the portal transporting herself to her locker to put her gym clothes in her locker. "this will be interesting..."

[EXIT~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)   Gym Class (Leon/O'riley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class (Leon/O'riley)
Page 1 of 1