Forgotten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there was a place, where everything you know is nothing compared to the world that you are about to approch. Journey in the fictional Forgotten World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting with the guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

The meeting with the guys Empty
PostSubject: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Leon and the demon lady walked to the shop right in front of Luigi's place. As he saw Russel and Daniel. As they walked in the demon lady had a question. As Leon looked passed her as she was talking stright into Luigi's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Valerie blinked a bit as she looked around."so...where is this gang of yours i'm supposed to meet?" she asked while leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm

" Well here is two of them, they come to me because we have a gun deal to do so just keep watch and hold on."

Leon stared away from Luigi who looks like he is spying, and turns the the guys and heres Valerie talk...
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Luigi is once again sitting at the register doing some paperwork. He looks up as he hears people walk into his shop. He recognizes Leon from their brief meeting yesterday, but this time he's with someone new, a demon-girl.

"Welcome back Leon, I see you've brought a friend with you. Anything I can get for eiher of you?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

" Well, where are they?" Leon asked because his friends usally find the manfirst but there is noone there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with the guys   The meeting with the guys Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting with the guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World :: Districts :: South District-
Jump to: