Forgotten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there was a place, where everything you know is nothing compared to the world that you are about to approch. Journey in the fictional Forgotten World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorchello's Armory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Located in the city of Havens Port in the South District. Luigi has set up shop with 4 blacksmiths working for him. One of them is his friend Marko who he met at the University and is a Master Blacksmith. Howard, Julio, and James are his apprentices. They are all good at blacksmithing, but under the direction and guidence of Luigi, they are hoping to get as good as him one day.

Dorchello's Armory will make any weapon or armor you want. Just ask and we'll tell you how much it will cost.

Basic weapons start at $1,000

Basic Armor starts at $10,000

Basic Enchantments start at $25,000

Master Weapons start at $50,000

Master Armor starts at $100,000

Master Enchantments start at $50,000

Master Weapons made by Luigi himself start at $500,000

Master Armor made by Luigi himself start at $600,000
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 pm

" What a beautiful Day, hmp. "

As Leon is walking, some random guy runs into him by accedent.

JERK Leon though, so he screamed Hey to the young man who ran into him and truned him around and punched him in the face, looking back at the Demon who he had a conversation with earlier. He looked in front of him and seen a very niceArmory shop. Leon started walking towrds it and relized that this is Luigi's armory. Leon has heard of this before but never cheacked it out.

Leon walked over there and started talking to the 300 pound man

" Hey man, are you luigi? "

Leon waited for his responce
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Valerie watched the man he had punched and she rolled her eyes. Before the guy landed she kicked the side of his head launching him into the wall and busting through it. Blood staining the bricks that skid across the floor."thats how you kick someone's ass.." she stated while following Leon to this shop he was heading towards."eh,what's this place?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Luigi hears a stranger walk into his shop. He's sitting at the front counter going over some paper work and manning the register. Loud banging can be heard coming from the shop behind him.

A young boy who seems to be very fit is standing before him. The boy is average height but seems to have the confidance of a worrior. Luigi smiles at the kid.

"Sure am. Welcome to my shop. Anything I can get for you?"

Luigi holds out his hand and smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 pm

"Notreally, just trying to get to know the new people. You know what I mean. Im Leon Arttzonia, I'm pretty sure you have heard of me, so hook me up with a free dagger."

Leon smiled with a sarcastic voice but then looked at Luigi, who wasnt going to cooperate easaly.

oh man, this is going to suck. thought Leon because he didnt want to kill anyone today, not know if That dumb officer O'rielly was hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Luigi thinks for a quick second, but he can't recall ever hearing that name before.

"Sorry kid, I've never heard of you. No disrespect and all. And I don't give anyone anything for free. But if you got some money, the prices are listed on the board behind me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 pm

"Ughh, You see this hoodie, you dont get this at just a store, you earn it. Now Im sure we can make a deal unless you want a 9 milimeter casing in your leg or posibly your head. For once, today im trying to be nice, but your pushing the wrong crew the wrong way."

Looking Luigi in the eye, Leon sees a man who will tell on him, this is a problem, but Leon has no real reason to kill him, but that man Luigi dosent know that.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

Luigi has dealt with many people just like Leon. He's not worried at all, especially since his sword hanging at his belt is Enchanted to never break. Still, a gun is a weapon you don't want to take lightly. Luigi grabs his sword and slowly sets it on the counter in front of him. He hold it firmly, ready to move in a flash.

Luigi smiles at the aggressive kid..."Listen, Leon, right? You seem like a kid whose had a hard life, but there's no reason to make it any harder. I'm 3 times your size and I DO know how to use every weapon I make. It helps to know how to use them if you're going to make them. Now, if you don't need anything else, I'm very busy and need to get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am

" Fine whatever, ill be back-"

Leon got cut off by a guy beeping his car horn and throwing an knife out it and it almost hit Leon and Luigi. Its a rival gang, Leon pulls out his gun and cocks it and starts wasting his clip over on the car and then runs out of bullets. He takes a knife from his belf and throws it at the car hitting the tire of it. Then Leon runs over there and pulls the driver out and starts punching himin the face. This guy was bleeding out his head all over the floor. But a man with a gun ends up behind Leon so he flips him and takes his gun pointing it at his head but as he shoots, the Demon lady pulls him off and misses the guys head, he turns and looks at the lady as she says...
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 am

Luigi thinks to himself, that's a strange young kid. He watches as the kid runs out of his shop firing his gun. The kid was good. He'll have to keep his eye on that one, Leon Arttzonia.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 am

"idiot stop fooling around with noobs they aren't worth shit" Valerie glared at the guy and scooped him up efortlessly and threw him in the dumpster.let's not bring the police into this, dad won't be too happy if he ends up getting more weak souls into his domain" she held out her hand."now gimme your weapons and calm down before I lock you in another demention" she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Officer O'rielly

Officer O'rielly

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 am

The officer watches the two teens leave and walks over to Luigis Place.

"exuse me sir, what do you know about that kid shooting at that car?"

Officer Jacob O'rielly has been serching him down for years.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 am

Luigi looks at the officer, he thinks he's seen him before. Maybe at a party with some of his other officer friends.

"Sorry officer, I've never seen them before today. Should I know them?"
Back to top Go down
Officer O'rielly

Officer O'rielly

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 am

"Well the Demon ill have to cheack into. She is the son of Lusifer, very powerful. But the kid, he is the biggest crime soldier in the world. He is in a gang called BrotherHood. He sells guns and kills people for money and i have tried him for murder when he was 14 but he always gets away, what did he want with you?"

Asked the officer
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 am

Luigi is shocked at the brief background story he just recieved about Leon.

"He wanted me to give him a dagger for free, but I told him no. Glad he wasn't in the mood to start a fight. I don't need the biggest gang in the world coming after me."
Back to top Go down
Officer O'rielly

Officer O'rielly

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

" You are lucky your alive, he wouldve killed you!!!! Hekills people in public but always gets away hes a sneacky 17 yearold "
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:41 am

"thanks for the heads-up officer. I'll keep that in mind next time I run into him. Besides, I can defend myself pretty good. You don't have a successful blacksmith business and not know how to defend your property well. "

Luigi holds out his hand and smile..."My name is Luigi, I'm the owner of this shop, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Officer O'rielly

Officer O'rielly

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 am

" Jacob O'rielly, or Officer O'rielly, well i best be on my way, have a nice day luigi"
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 am

"Nice to meet you too Officer O'Reilly"
Back to top Go down
Luigi Dorchello

Luigi Dorchello

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Available Supplies   Dorchello's Armory EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Here is a list of stuff I personally made this week.

1 Samurai sword made of titanium. It has a gold golden dragon on the handle. The dragon has forest green claws and emerals for eyes. His tail wraps around the handle and his head is pointed toward the blade with his mouth open. His teeth are made of little tiny diamonds. It looks like he is breathing fire at the blade, the fire with is a rich, dark red mixed with yellows and oranges flows all the way up the blade. The blade is buffed to a very bright shine with a dark black razor sharp edge. The sword is enchanted to never loose its color or gems. It is also enchanted to never go dull. $500,000.

1 dagger made from titanium with a handle made from ivory from a male african elephant. The ivory handle has the head of the elephant that it came from carved into it on both sides. The dagger blade is stained to a very dark black and has a razor sharp edge. The dagger is enchanted to never go dull, always return to it's owners hand whenever the "command word" is thought, and it can cut through anything, not even other enchantments can stop it from cutting. $700,000.

4 boxes of 9mm bullets. Each box has 50 bullets in it. Each bullet is enchanted to go through anything up to 4 inches thick and exlpodes with the force of 4 sticks of dynamite when it hits the target you want it to. $500,000 for all boxes.

These are all up for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorchello's Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchello's Armory   Dorchello's Armory Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorchello's Armory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World :: Districts :: South District-
Jump to: