Forgotten World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if there was a place, where everything you know is nothing compared to the world that you are about to approch. Journey in the fictional Forgotten World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Conversation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

The Real Conversation Empty
PostSubject: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 pm

As Leon is sitting down, looking at his crappy tray, then suprisingly looks up and sees that the Demon is acually interested in what the BrotherHood is. Mabye its Leon or he is too happy about himself for getting to explain what he dose.

" Hey Lady, you look board and gothic as usaull. Whats up? Why bother come in here and sit with me, I mean, I thought you didnt care, hahaha hmp, I like that lie."

He sees her sit down and watches her reaction and then she asks questions.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Valerie sat at the table reading about the brotherhood.She raised an eyebrow, she would admit it was amusing but her pride wouldnt allow her to say that out loud. she looked up to see the "best of the best" from the brotherhood sit down at her table. She smirked a little."impressive, so you're basically apart of a group of alchemist gangsters that cause trouble? cute" she rested her chin on the palm of her hand that was propped up on the table."meh its not compared to what my normal routine is but hey its not bad... for a human" she closed the book and tossed it at him."Leon Arttizonia correct?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well, that is my name, and we dont just cause trouble. We are like the badest people youll meet Demon, you know how I know of you, well,my bud Roger, in the group had a bounty on you, and I stopped it, only because I didnt want any blood on my hands, so now, Im seeing what worhtless life I have saved, although, your pretty cool. I see it wasnt a waste at all, so, what do you know of me?"

Leon looked her in the face with that grin and just in case, hand on pocket knife hanging on his belt thats hidden from his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm

"Well,that is my name, and we dont just cause trouble. We arelike the badest people youll meet Demon, you know how I know of you, well,my bud Rogerin the group had a bounty on you, and I stoppedit, only because I didnt want any blood on my hands, so now,im seing what worhtless life I have saved, although, your pretty cool. I see it wasnt a waste at all, so, what do you know of me."

Valerie chuckled a bit."worthless eh?....if only you knew.." she muttered while smirking."i dont know if i should be insulted or honored" she remarked sarcastically while tapping her finger to her chin."hmm lets see...i know you're especially trained with hand to hand combat, your endurance is much stronger than an average human's,you got a brotherhood brand on your back when you were fourteen after killing one of your targets...oh and you have a knife in the pocket of your jacket" she said while tilting her head slightly."how much does your little gang know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"Hmp. Well, you know your stuff. Why you know it I dont know, I'll get to that after I answer your qeustion. Now, we know your somthing special, that the price is high on your head because your the devil himselfs daughter, ha, Lucifers daughter in the flesh. So how do you know your stuff."

Well, Leon was right about her, She was a good one to save, although, school is ending in the next minute, so I hope she can answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Valerie
Admin
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:15 pm

"Hmp. Well, you know your stuff. Why you know it I dont know, I'll get to that after I answer your qeustion. Now, we know your somthing special, that the price is high on your head because your the devil himselfs daughter, ha, Lucifers daughter in the flesh. So how do you know your stuff."

Valerie smirked."yup looks like you are somewhat informed of who i am good" she stretched a bit while resting her head on her arm."as for how i know? well i'm a demon, i kind of know about the bad things that go on in this world, the only reason why i bothered to waste my time talking to you is because you arent a goody two shoes like those angel pricks that hang around here"
Back to top Go down
Leon Arttzonia

Leon Arttzonia

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well, I think your cool, so, why dont you come with me and we will walk around town cool?"

they stand up and walk out

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Conversation   The Real Conversation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Conversation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World :: The Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: